After the Prime Day 2022 sale, Amazon is now ready for 2022’s Black Friday sale in the United States. So it’s an excellent opportunity for you if you have missed the Prime Day sale. The Amazon Black Friday 2022 sale will offer huge discounts across all categories, including Phones, Smartwatches, TVs, and Laptops. In this article, we will discuss the upcoming Amazon Black Friday 2022.
Amazon Black Friday 2022 Start Date
- The Amazon Black Friday sale will start on November 24, 2022, and run for 48 hours.
The Black Friday sale date falls on the fourth Thursday of November every year. In 2022, the date falls on November 24, so the sale date should be November 24. In addition, the sale will be followed by a Cyber Monday sale.
Best Amazon Black Friday 2022 Deals
Black Friday 2022 deals may be similar to the Prime day deals. We have added some prime day deals on Phones, Smartwatches, TVs, and Laptops sections so you can plan early. We will update this section with live Black Friday deals once the sale starts.
As of now, Amazon Black Friday early deals are live. You can buy products during early sale days if you can’t wait till Black Friday.
1. Amazon Black Friday Phone Deals
- Google Pixel 6 at $499
- Google Pixel 6 Pro $699
- Galaxy A53 5G 128GB at $324
- Galaxy S21 FE at $489
- Galaxy S20 FE at $419
- Galaxy S22+ 128GB at $699
- Galaxy S22 Ultra 128GB at $909
2. Amazon Black Friday Smartwatch Deals
- Apple Watch SE (GPS 44mm) at $249.
- Apple Watch SE (GPS 40mm) at $219.
- Apple Watch Series 7 (GPS 45mm) at $309.
- Apple Watch Series 7 (GPS 41mm) at $279.
- Galaxy Watch 4 44mm at $199.
- Galaxy Watch 4 40mm at $174.
3. Amazon Black Friday TV Deals
- Amazon Fire TV 43-inch at $199
- Amazon Fire TV 50-inch at $259
- Amazon Fire TV 75-inch at $749
- Amazon Fire TV 55-inch at $299
- Amazon Fire TV 65-inch at $499
4. Amazon Black Friday Laptop Deals
- Lenovo Ideapad 3 at $363
- Acer Aspire 5 11th Gen i3 at $289
- HP 15.6-inch 11th Generation i5 at $469
- Acer Predator Helios 300 PH315-54-760S at $1109
- ASUS TUF Gaming F17 Gaming Laptop at $849
- GIGABYTE G5 KD NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 at $849
- HP Pavilion 15-Inch at $858
- Acer Nitro 5 AN517-54-79L1 Gaming at $979
- MSI Pulse GL66 Gaming at $1199
- Razer Blade 15 Gaming RTX 3070 at $2199
How to Prepare for Amazon Black Friday 2022
Since Amazon’s Black Friday event is coming up in November, there are some things you can do now to be prepared for it.
1. Become a Prime Member: To shop early or avail of prime exclusive deals during Black Friday, you must be a Prime subscriber. So check your membership status and ensure it’s not due to expire before the sale. You can sign up for Amazon’s free 30-day trial without paying anything.
2. Update your payment methods: To avail of Lightning Deal or Limited stock products, you must be quick in placing an order. So check all the payment methods in your account and remove any methods that have already expired.
3. Set up deal alerts in the app and Let Alexa keep you up to date: You can opt-in to receive deal notifications related to your recent searches and viewed items in the Amazon app. You can have your Alexa devices inform you that the Black Friday deal is about to begin by asking for a reminder.
4. Keep an eye on other retailers: Amazon won’t be the only retailer running deals during the Black Friday period. So you must keep an eye on other popular retailers and compare the deals with Amazon
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. As an affiliate of retailers(like Amazon), we earn from qualifying purchases.