In Windows 11, the taskbar applies the default accent colour for dark and white themes. The question is how to change the colour of the taskbar? The fact is that by changing the colour of the taskbar, the colour and the start menu will change. For this reason, we will analyze two ways to change only the colour of the taskbar using the registry and the start menu through the options in Windows 11.
1. Through system parameters
- Open the ” Settings “> ” Personalize “> ” Colors “.
- Scroll down and turn on ” Show colour for items in the start menu and taskbar “.
- Next, select the colour you want from the list above.
- You can also click ” View Colors ” and make your colour.
2. Change the colour of the taskbar only
Press Win + R and type Regedit to open Registry Editor. In the registry, go along the path:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ Software \ Microsoft \ Windows \ CurrentVersion \ Themes \ Personalize
- On the right, double click on ColorPrevalence and set the value to 2
- Restart your PC and select the colour you want in the options described above.