Over the time using Windows 11, many programs can accumulate at startup, leading to a slow boot of the system. It is advisable to disable the automatic launch of unnecessary applications so that the PC boots faster and performs better.
Ways to Disable Startup Programs in Windows 11
1. Disable startup programs in parameters
- Open the ” Settings “> ” Applications “> ” Startup “
- A list of apps will be provided where you can disable them so that they don’t launch when you turn on your PC.
2. Disable a program from the startup in Task Manager
- Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc on the keyboard and go to the ” Startup ” tab
- Highlight the program with one click and click ” Disable.”