Game Mode is designed to optimize Windows 11 system settings for the best gaming experience. The system automatically understands if a game is running and disables update center drivers, notifications, various prompts and tries to improve the frame rate.
Gaming Mode is enabled by default in Windows 11. For gamers, this feature may seem necessary, but for ordinary users with slower PCs and laptops, problems may arise.
Sometimes, when starting a normal program, windows may think that a game is running. The system is then optimized for game mode when you are not playing, which can lead to strange errors and performance.
Here, we will analyze how to enable and disable the game mode in the Windows 11 operating system.
Steps to Enable Game Mode on Windows 11
1. Press Windows + I keys to open the Settings app.
2. Visit the path: Gaming> Game Mode.
3. Under Game Mode, drag the slider to Enable.
Steps to Disable Game Mode on Windows 11
1. You can use Windows + I keys to open the Settings app
2. Go to Gaming> Game Mode.
3. Under Game Mode, drag the slider to Disable.