Apple announced iOS 15 in September 2021, but its development is still in the process through point updates such as iOS 15.1, 15.2, 15.3, 15.4 etc. Now iOS 15.5 is set to bring new improvements. iOS 15.5 is available for people who are part of Apple’s beta program. The latest build will bring several bugs and security fixes.
iOS 15.5 Release Date
Apple releases the iOS 15.5 beta 1 and beta 2. So we can expect iOS 15.5 final version will be released to the public in May 2022. After releasing iOS 15.4 and 15.4.1 to the public, Apple has started testing the next build, i.e. iOS 15.5.
As the users are complaining about several issues with iOS 15.4, we expect iOS 15.5 is around the corner with fixes and security updates.
How to Download iOS 15.5 Public Beta?
- Go to Apple’s beta software portal from your phone.
- Log in with your Apple ID.
- Under the “Get Started” section, select “Enroll your iOS device”.
- Scroll down until you find an option that says “Download profile” (tap on it).
- Now you can set the new profile from the Settings app.
- A new section called “Profile Downloaded” will be added near the top.
- Now you’ll have access to the beta software download.
- Select “Install” and re-enter your password.
- Agree to the usual very long consent statement.
- Restart your phone for the profile to activate.
What do you think about the upcoming iOS 15.5 update? Will it be able to fix bugs? Do let us know by dropping a comment in your words down below.