iOS 16 will announce on June 6 2022. So only a few weeks away from the launch event. And now Users have already started searching iOS 16 wallpapers on the web. You are in the right place if you also want to download iOS 16 wallpapers in 4K and HD Quality. Apple will introduce a new look with iOS 16. So people want to experience the new look by setting up Wallpaper on their homepage or lock screen.
iOS 16 Wallpapers
Official iOS 16 wallpapers are currently not available. We can only expect it after the iOS 16 launch. However, concept wallpapers are already available on the web.
How to Download iOS 16 Wallpaper in 4K?
- Download iOS 16 Wallpaper here (AR7: Link 1/ Link 2 and UXGOD: Link 1/ Link 2)
- Now you need to change your current iPhone wallpaper. To do this, open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Find the Wallpaper option, and tap it. It will display the current images you have set.
- Click on the Choose a New Wallpaper option.
- Choose a photo from your camera roll by clicking a category like All Photos, Recents, or Favorites.
- Now click on the Wallpaper you would like to set as your new background.
- A preview screen will be shown. There you can move and scale the image.
- How to change your iPhone wallpaper and set different images for your home and lock screens
- Once you confirm the image, tap Set.
- A pop-up will appear with three options: Set Lock Screen, Set Home Screen, or Set Both.
- Select one choice, and the wallpaper will be set.
As per Bloomberg reports, you will be disappointed to hear that Apple will not provide an “end to end redesign” on iOS 16. We have not seen complete iOS design after iOS 7. The company only changes its applications and aspects of iOS, but not the complete redesign. iOS 16 is said to feature a new notifications panel and health-tracking features. iOS 16 will bring Always-On Display, lock screen widgets and more.
- Also Read: How to Downgrade from iOS 16 to iOS 15?