Some users love a clean desktop, and all the icons they need are located in the start menu or taskbar. But what about the desktop Recycle bin that spoils the whole view? How do I pin it to the taskbar? Here’s how to pin the Recycle bin to the taskbar in Windows 11.
Steps to pin Recycle bin to Windows 11 taskbar
- Right-click on an empty spot on the desktop and create a shortcut.
- In the field, enter the code below and click next.
- Come up with any name for the shortcut.
- On your desktop, you will have a shortcut to the bottom; Right-click on it and select Properties.
- In the new window, go to the “Shortcut” tab and click on “Change Icon” below.
- Enter a different path to the icons below; copy and paste into the window, then press Enter. Next, find the Recycle Bin icon and click OK.
- Now select the Recycle Bin with one click and press Shift + F10 on the keyboard to bring up the classic context menu.