Upgrading to Windows 11 is fine if your device meets the system requirements, but things get a little more complicated for an unsupported old PC. You get an Update error “This PC does not meet all the requirements for Windows 11 at this time” In addition, if your laptop or PC has a TPM 1.2 module, then Microsoft has described a way to upgrade to Windows 11 from version 1.2 of the Trusted Platform Module.
How to Upgrade to Windows 11 without TPM 2.0
1. Go to Github, click on Code and select ” Download ZIP “.
2. Unpack the downloaded ZIP archive and open it.
3. From the MCT folder, run Skip_TPM_Check_on_Dynamic_Update_v2.cmd to bypass TPM 2.0 restrictions and upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11.
4. Click on “More”, and the “Run Anyway” button will appear.
5. Select 11, which will mean the Windows system to boot.
6. Click on Auto Setup to upgrade to Windows 11 from the Windows 10 desktop.
7. Next, MCT will be automatically downloaded from the Microsoft server, and the system files update will be launched to Windows 11.