Do you want to know how to download Windows ISO build yourself? You can load the data directly from Microsoft; the work is done by a free tool called UUP Dump. Here, we have explained exactly how you can be one of the first users to get the Windows dev/beta build. Microsoft does not publicly provide an ISO image of Windows beta or dev build. But do not worry; you can build the Windows 11 ISO or Windows 10 ISO yourself. It’s straightforward with the free UUP dump tool.
What is UUP Dump Tool?
It is possible to download the latest version of Windows directly from Microsoft using the UUP dump tool. You don’t have to worry about accidentally falling for a manipulated Windows ISO.
How to Download Windows ISO Using UUP Dump?
- Firstly go to the uupdump.net tool and scroll down a bit on the page.
- Select the version you want to create an ISO file with a mouse click.
- Then specify the language in the left column.
- Click on “Next” and select the Windows edition you want to load.
- Again clicking on “Next” brings you to the summary. Here you can check again whether all the options you have chosen fit.
- The “Download method” is correctly preselected; you can click “Create download package”.
- The program then automatically creates the image file of the selected Windows 11/10 version and stores it in the selected folder.
- You will now see a small zip file in the download folder, which you can unpack immediately.
- Then execute the “uup_download_windows.cmd” file with a double click.
- Now, the download of the Windows 11/10 files rattles down in the command line. Depending on the internet speed, this may take a while.
- Once all the downloads have been loaded, a script automatically creates an ISO file. You will find this ISO file in the unpacked zip folder at the end of the procedure.
- Now you can create a bootable USB drive with it using the Rufus tool to install Windows.