Today we have spotted Vivo X21i device with its renders, specifications, price, release date in the database of China Telecom. The Vivo X21i was also certified by Tenaa on April 9, 2018.
Update: Vivo X21i announced officially in May 2018. The smartphone comes with a 6.28-inch display with 1080×2280 pixels resolution. It is powered by a 2GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P60 processor and comes with 4GB of RAM. A 3,245mAh battery powers it and runs on Android 8.1. The phone features a 12-megapixel camera and a 24-megapixel camera on the front for selfies. The device measures 154.37 x 74.98 x 6.99mm and weighs 159.00 grams. It is available in Aurora White, Polar Night, and Ruby Red colours.
As per China Telecom Listing,
- Device Name: Vivo X21i
- Model: Vivo X21i A
- Dimensions (mm): 154.37×74.98×6.99
- Battery capacity (mAh): 3170mAh Lithium Battery
- Weight (g): 159
- Colours: Ruby Red, Aurora White, Polar Night Black
- Screen size: 6.28-inch
- Resolution: FHD+ 2280*1080
- Processor: Octa Core MediaTek Helio P60 12nm processor (Quad 2GHz Cortex A73 + Quad 2GHz Cortex A53 CPUs) with ARM Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- RAM: 6GB
- Internal storage: 64GB
- Expandable storage: 256GB
- Rear camera: 12MP rear camera with LED flash, secondary 5MP camera
- Front camera: 24MP front-facing camera
- 3.5 mm headphone jack
- OS: Funtouch OS 4.0 based on Android 8.1
- Price: 2698 Yuan
The passed certification hints that Vivo X21i will be launched in China and only a few weeks away from the official launch. As per China telecom listing, the smartphone is expected to be released in China on May 19.