Microsoft has released Windows 11 ISO officially. You can get the latest build using Installation Assistant or create Installation Media. If your PC has a classic standard 64-bit processor (like Intel or AMD), then a standard system ISO file will work. But what about the Windows 11 ISO for an ARM system? Don’t worry; we have explained how you can easily download the Windows 11 ARM ISO.
How to Download Windows 11 ARM ISO
- You need to visit UUP dump’s website by clicking here.
- In the search box, type Windows 11 and hit enter.
- You will see Windows 11 ARM64 ISO build (Mentioned as “Upgrade to Windows 11 arm64” build).
- Click on the ARM ISO build and select your desired country.
- Tap on the Next button.
- Select the version: Windows Hom/Pro, etc. Then click on Next.
- Under the Download method, you need to select Download and convert to ISO.
- Under Conversion Options, choose Include updates and tap on Create download package.
- Once the package is downloaded, locate it and extract it.
- Run the “uup_download_windows.cmd” file.
- All the essential files will be downloaded, and you will get a single ISO file.
x64 emulation for Windows 11 on ARM
Microsoft’s x64 emulation feature for Windows 11 on Arm is now available. It allows 64-bit apps that haven’t been compiled for ARM devices to run like the Surface Pro X. So if you have a PC running Windows 11 on ARM, then you can get x64 emulation. To get the x64 emulation for 64-bit, you need to be part of the Windows Insider program.
These Qualcomm processors (Arm-based SoC) support Windows 11
- Snapdragon 850
- Snapdragon 7c
- Snapdragon 7c Gen 2
- Snapdragon 7c+ Gen 3
- Snapdragon 8c
- Snapdragon 8cx
- Snapdragon 8cx Gen 2
- Snapdragon 8cx Gen 3
- Microsoft SQ1
- Microsoft SQ2
Devices with ARM-based Processor may not be manufactured with Windows 11 pre-installed. However, these devices may be upgraded to Windows 11.