Microsoft has released Windows 11 ISO officially. You can get the latest build using Installation Assistant or by creating Installation Media. If your PC has a classic standard 64-bit processor (like Intel or AMD) then a standard system ISO file will work. But what about the Windows 11 ISO for an ARM system? Don’t worry, here we have explained how you can download the Windows 11 ARM ISO easily.
How to Download Windows 11 ARM ISO
- You need to visit UUP dump’s website by clicking here.
- In the search box type Windows 11 and hit enter.
- You will see Windows 11 ARM64 ISO build (Mentioned as “Upgrade to Windows 11 arm64” build).
- Click on the ARM ISO build and select your desired country.
- Tap on the Next button.
- Select the version: Windows Hom/Pro etc and then click on Next.
- Under the Download method, you need to select Download and convert to ISO.
- Under Conversion Options, choose Include updates and tap on Create download package.
- Once the package is downloaded, locate it and extract it.
- Run the “uup_download_windows.cmd” file.
- Now all the essential files will be downloaded and you will get a single ISO file.
x64 emulation for Windows 11 on ARM
Microsoft’s x64 emulation feature for Windows 11 on Arm is now available. It allows 64-bit apps that haven’t been compiled for ARM devices to run like the Surface Pro X. So if you have a PC running Windows 11 on ARM then you can get x64 emulation. In order to get the x64 emulation for 64-bit, you need to be part of the Windows Insider program.
These Qualcomm processors (Arm-based SoC) support Windows 11
- Snapdragon 850
- Snapdragon 7c
- Snapdragon 7c Gen 2
- Snapdragon 7c+ Gen 3
- Snapdragon 8c
- Snapdragon 8cx
- Snapdragon 8cx Gen 2
- Snapdragon 8cx Gen 3
- Microsoft SQ1
- Microsoft SQ2
Devices with ARM-based Processor may not be manufactured with Windows 11 pre-installed. However, these devices may be upgraded to Windows 11.