Update September 16: Microsoft has released Windows 11 ISO 22458 build with the title “Windows 11 Insider Preview 22458.1000 (rs_prerelease)” for those in the Dev Channel today. In addition, Windows 11 ISO 21H2 22000.194 Build (patch KB5005635) is also available to Windows Insiders in the Beta Channel.
You can easily download Windows 11 ISO 21H2 22000.194 and 22458.1000 build using the UUP Dump tool.
- The Official Windows 11 ISO 21H2 direct download link: microsoft.com/windowsinsiderpreviewiso
- Note: Insider account required
Update August 27: Microsoft has released cumulative update “2021-08 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 for x64-based Systems (KB5005191)”. It increases the version number to 22000.168.
Update July 22: The next cumulative update is available for Windows 11. KB5004300 increases the version number to 22000.100.
Update July 2021: Microsoft has released an Insider Preview Build 22000.71 in the Dev Channel.
Update July 8: Microsft has released an update (with Build number 22000.65) to all in the Dev Channel for a better Windows 11 experience.
Original Post published on June 16, 2021
Windows 11 will go official on June 24. However, ahead of its launch the next generation OS has been leaked online. The leak reveals the name of the next-generation Windows OS and some of its new features. The download link of the Windows 11 ISO 21996 Build is also available online. So if you want to experience the pre-released unofficial build then you can install Windows 11 on your PC or laptop easily.
Download and Install the Windows 11 ISO Leaked Build 21996?
It should be noted that the leaked Windows 11 64-bit 21996 build does not come from Microsoft. It is an illegal version as it appeared online ahead of Microsoft’s announcement. We do not support download any Windows 11 leaked builds. The leaked build could contain bugs and your computer might be unusable if not installed properly. So we are not responsible for any damage. However, you can visit the Androidsage website to download the Windows 11 ISO image.
In order to install Windows 11, you need to flash the ISO image on a thumb drive. You will have to run the Rufus to select the Windows 11 ISO image. Follow the remaining instruction from the screen carefully.
— ADeltaX (@ADeltaXForce) June 15, 2021
XDA Developers reported that Microsoft will likely bring Windows 11 OS as a free upgrade for users on older Windows operating systems (such as Windows 10, Windows 7 and Windows 8.1). Earlier, Microsoft offered a similar free upgrade programme for Windows 10.
Windows 11 Leaked Features
- The Snap function (which is dedicated to window organization) has been revamped: We see new animations and the user interface has been changed.
- Windows 11 supports widgets: This could be similar to the Windows 10 News and Interest widget.
- It will come with support for light and dark mode, as in Windows 10.
- From Windows 10X, several Windows 11 system sounds have been borrowed.
- The touch interface interaction has been improved, including via a revision of the swipe-based system.
- It seems Windows 11 will not support a tablet mode, at least for the moment.
- Windows Search is getting an entirely new look here.
- A new Start menu and some other major interface-level changes.