In June 2021, Microsoft announced its latest desktop-based operating system called Windows 11, as a successor to Windows 10. It packs several features such as Microsoft Teams integration, Snap Layout, Redesigned app settings, and Support for the Android app. Microsoft released its Windows 11 stable build on October 5 after testing several Beta builds. The regular update is now rolling out to eligible Windows 10 users. You can install Microsoft’s PC Health Check app to determine if your PC is eligible for a Windows 11 update. All eligible PCs will get a free Windows 11 upgrade by mid-2022. This article will discuss Windows 11 ISO builds and how you can download them easily using several methods.
Windows 11 ISO Update Tracker
April 26: Microsoft has released Windows 11 build 22000.652 (Preview). The build 22000.652 comes with the number KB5012643.
January 14: Windows 11 Build 22000.466 (KB5008353) is now available via Beta and Release Preview Channels.
December 15: The cumulative update of Windows 11 22000.376 (KB5008215) is now available. It brings miscellaneous security improvements, Windows Emoji improvements etc.
November 10: Insider Preview Build 22499 to the Dev Channel is now available. It brings a “quickly share the content from an open app via taskbar” feature for your meeting calls.
November 9: Windows 11 cumulative update KB5007215 (Build 22000.318) is released. It brings several security fixes for several critical vulnerabilities.
October 15: KB5006746 cumulative update arrives as a non-security update, and it fixes the L3 problem with AMD Ryzen CPUs under Windows 11. It increases the version to 22000.282 Build.
October 15: Microsoft has released Windows 11 ISO 22478 build (KB5007328) with the title “Windows 11 Insider Preview 22478.1012 (rs_prerelease)” for those in the Dev Channel today. The update is rolling out with redesigned emoji.
October 12: KB5006674 is the first cumulative update for the new Windows 11 operating system, and it fixes minor bugs. It increases the version number to 22000.258.
September 22: Windows 11 ISO 21H2 22000.194 Build (patch KB5005635) is available to Windows Insiders in the Beta Channel.
August 27: Microsoft has released the cumulative update “2021-08 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 for x64-based Systems (KB5005191)”. It increases the version number to 22000.168.
July 22: The next cumulative update is available for Windows 11. KB5004300 increases the version number to 22000.100.
Download Windows 11 21H2 ISO
1. Via UUP Dump Tool
- You can easily download Windows 11 ISO 21H2 22000.652 Build using the UUP Dump tool.
- Select the version> Specify the language
- Choose the edition of Windows> Create download package.
2. Via Microsoft’s Software Page
- The official Windows 11 ISO 21H2 22000.652 direct download link: Visit Here
- Go to the “Download Windows 11 Disk Image (ISO)” section.
- Now select “Windows 11” > Click on “Download”.
- Choose the preferred language> Tap on 64-bit download.
After downloading the latest Windows 11 ISO image, you have to create a bootable USB drive and then proceed with installation on your PC. Alternatively, you can create a bootable USB drive using Media Creation Tool without downloading the ISO file separately.
- Editor’s Pick: Windows 11 22H2 ISO is Now Available
What are the features of Windows 11?
1. Updated Design: Microsoft has ditched the sharp corners, and they have introduced rounded corners as seen on both Android and iOS.
2. New Start menu: It has been repositioned to the center of the screen that offers a fresh perspective on the user’s content.
3. Integration with Microsoft Teams: Teams are now part of the system, and their icon appears on the control panel. It is accessible through the taskbar.
4. New Widget: Windows 11’s widgets section provide information at-a-glance related to topics like news, stock market, weather, sports, and more. It is accessible directly from the taskbar for quick reads.
5. Snap Layouts: This feature will let users multitask seamlessly. It is easily accessible by pressing the win + z short key or hovering the mouse over a window’s maximize button.
6. Android Application Support: It is one of the significant new features of the OS. Now Windows 11 will run Android apps.