If you play games, then you probably want to look at your computer’s specs to see if it can handle this game. In addition, if you are going to sell or buy a computer or laptop, you need to know its specifications, such as graphics card, processor, memory, disk, and motherboard, so as not to cheat and not be deceived. Here, we will discuss how to see the specifications of a PC or laptop in Windows 11.
How to Find PC/Laptop Specifications on Windows 11
Method 1: Through the properties of the system
- Press Win + I to open options, and on the right, select “About”.
- In the column “Device characteristics,” you can find information about the processor and RAM.
Method 2: Through system information
- Press Win + R and enter msinfo32 to open system information. You will be presented with a pervasive list of your PC’s specifications.
- In the “Display” tab, you can find out the model of the graphics card.
- The System Information tab will show the BIOS version and motherboard model, CPU and RAM.
Method 3: Through CMD and PowerShell
- Run CMD or PowerShell in Windows 11 and enter the below commands of your preference to view PC specifications:
CDM : systeminfo PowerShell :Get-ComputerInfo